Fax Broadcasting Tips
Fax broadcasting is one of the most successful ways to market your business or product as you know your message will be delivered in the way you intend it to and you can target your audience directly. The Blasting Fax Server offers an easy way to send bulk faxes. Before sending your fax broadcast there are some factors one should consider when creating an effective bulk fax campaign:
- Keep fonts to a reasonable size. 10 Points or higher. Arial and Verdana generally produce the best result. Large Text is a great to help emphasize a point, don't use bold, increase the font size or use a headline instead.
- Do not use colours on your fax. Shades of grey should be avoided, stick to pure black and white for the best results.
- Avoid tick boxes and/or thin black lines for people to write on, they generally look very ordinary.
- Avoid complex images. Complex images take longer to transmit and print, and use more ink on the receivers machine. Generally not look good after faxing since fax is a low quality document.
- Avoid sending white writing on a black background. It uses an excessive amount of ink on the receiving fax machine and you will probably lose what you gain in text clarity by annoying the receiver with excess ink usage.
- Chose your resolution carefully. Faxes can be sent in either standard fax resolution (204 x 98 DPI) or fine fax resolution (204 X 196 DPI). Using fine fax resolution will generate a higher quality image, however it will double the transmission time.
- Make sure you have included your correct details telephone, fax etc – how do you wish to be contacted?
- TEST FAX !!! The most important step, send the fax to your own fax machine and see how it comes out.